C programming exam paper 2023 BCA
- (i) the C language was develop by ………….
(ii) C program is basically a collection of function (true/false)
(iii) C program execution begins from …………… function.
(iv) C keyword can be used as variable names.
(v) Name the format specfier that can be used to print a character variable.
(vi) Stract (sl ,s2) concatenates s2 at the end of sl.
(viii) In c language .an array index start from ……………
(ix) Write the operator used to donate a pointer.
(x) Get () function is used to ………….
(B) (I) differentiate between array and variable.
(ii) Write note on comma operator.
(iv) Write a short note on symbolic constants.
(v) Discuss various rules for identifier naming.
- Explain the various characteristics of C language.
- Explain in detail High level, Machine language and Assembly language.
- What is an operator? Explain the arithmetic relational, logic and assignment operator in C language.
5 . Discuss various function used for character I/O in C language
- (a) Explain the switch statement with syntax and example.
(b) Write a short note on multidimensional array.
- Explain any five string manipulating library functions with examples.
- What is function parameter? Explain different type of parameter in C functions.
- Discuss various operations performed on pointers.
अगर c programming exam paper 2023 का यह पेपर आपके लिये helpful रहा हो तो हमें comment के द्वारा बताइए तथा इसे अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करें.